Table of Contents
Owners choose offsite storage units when they have limited space in their homes. Companies, government agencies, nonprofits, freelance contractors, flea markets, and people rent on-site storage facilities. While these units add to your storage space, they also add to your responsibilities. Storage units offsite require frequent cleaning, organization, and removal of unwanted objects.
Our Professional Storage Unit Cleanout
The cleanout service for storage units can be tailored for maximum efficiency—each cleanout by conducting a visual inspection of the storage unit. The data gathered during the inspection is applied to create a customized clean-out method. Each storage unit requires a unique cleanout strategy, depending on square footage, amount of junk, location, and demolition procedure.
As mentioned previously, we start each storage unit cleanout by conducting an inspection. Once we have evidence of the inspection completed, our junk elimination team can begin to create a strategy that is not harmful to the environment when the local regulations for waste disposal dispose of the junk.
After the inspection, one of our junk removal specialists provides the customer with the client with a written estimate.
- The customer makes an appointment to meet with a storage unit cleanout consultation.
- On the appointment day, the technician inspects the storage unit to identify the most affordable junk removal plan.
- The technician presents the client with a variety of junk removal methods. The client picks the best strategy, and the technician provides a written quote for the service.
- A date is scheduled to conduct the storage unit cleanout at a later time
- On the day of the appointment, the cleanout team arrives 15 minutes ahead of the time scheduled.
- The team initiates the cleanout by removing the stored items in pieces
- With the contents of the storage facility, the client must decide what to keep and which to get rid of
- The storage area is cleaned, mopped, vacuumed, and ventilated.
- The items are then organized and then rearranged storage unit.
- Every junk item is put in the truck bed and then transported to the local landfill, recycling center, or charity.
Junk Disposal Options
Consumers can choose from a variety of disposal methods to use. It all depends on how you feel about the greenhouse gas emissions part of life. Environmentally friendly could be your ideal disposal option. The junk removal process, no matter what the technique, is time-consuming and exhausting work.
Our junk disposal choices include:
- Donate to a local charity or a family in need or any other non-profit charity or
- Drop off at a local garbage dump or dump to be disposed of
- Offer to a neighbor, friend, family member, or other acquaintance
- Leave at the curbside for free pickup
- Recycle approved items that can be used for other functions
DIY Storage Unit Junk Removal
When consumers lack the resources to eliminate junk, We are ready to help. We have a fleet of large work trucks, a team of junk removal experts, and equipment specifically designed to lift heavy, bulky items. Do-it-yourself junk disposal and removal services are an excellent option for people on a fixed income.
- Place small- to medium-sized junk pieces into the trunk of your vehicle or in the truck bed.
- Large amounts of junk may require an additional workforce that can be gathered by enlisting the help of friends and relatives.
- Transport junk to an authorized landfill, recycling center, drop-off for charity, or municipality waste transfer facility